Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Knitting blue-green diamonds/Gestrickter blauer Diamant

So, I've done a bit more on the blue-green diamonds - it's quite fun to do, and it's a colour combination I don't use very often!



As I have just seen Sara's 'Dragon Shawl' ready, I guess I should post the 'African Impressions' shawl as well! I consider working a fringe - maybe braided - at the short ends ...

(Unfortunately, I'm not so good at taking photos and working with the photoshop program - that's why this shawls looks a bit like a table runner ;-) ... but I guess you'll get the idea!)



(German summary: So, noch ein Stück von dem 'Blauen Diamanten' ist gestrickt, es wächst einfach von selber - und der Schal ist auch fertig, bis auf eventuelle Fransen!)

11 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I love your diamonds. The pattern is beautiful and works so well with the variegated yarn. Love the table runner too ;o)

Sara lechner said...

Both pieces are great. Now I must ask if the first one is a table runner...?

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Norty girls - I'll kick you both ;-)!

Julie said...

Beautiful knitting Anneli.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Thank you, Julie!

Elizabeth said...

Shawl or tablerunner it is beautiful, drop gorgeous at least. And you already know how much I love blue.
Thank you for sharing your talent, Anneli.

jude said...

lovely approach to knitting.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Thanks for commenting, Elizabeth and Jude :-)!

Clare Wassermann said...

That shawl is totally amazing. You must be very patient!

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Dear Clare: thanks! Well, I guess sometimes I am! :-)

Karin said...

Just found your blog and love your stuff! Wish I could knit like you...